Subject: RAITH system passed qualification with excellent stitching and resolution. System up for Users.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2009 17:47:35 -0800
Thu, 08 Jan 2009 17:47:35 -0800
Good Evening RAITH Users:

I am pleased to report that the RAITH system passed it qualification
testing this afternoon with excellent Write Field to Write Field
stitching being observed after adjustments were made to a power supply
and a controller card to the X motor on the LIS stage.

Resolution and focus were excellent across an entire 100 mm B-prime
wafer with no exposure errors or defects encountered during the optical
microscope inspection.  We will proceed with overlay layer 1 to layer
two testing tomorrow morning.

System is up and available for all qualified Users.

Users in need of Raith application or pattern transfer support for their
patterns should visit me during my office hours. (Tuesday to Friday 8:30
- 9:30 AM  at CIS 31.)

Anyone wishing to 'Share the Ride' with me on Friday's 10 to 2 PM
session should be ready to load at 10:16 AM in the Ebeam Lab.

Have a great evening,

James Conway

PS --  Deji Akinwande in the H.S. Philip Wong Group defends tomorrow 9 -
10 AM CIS X --  please attend if you can make the meeting.  It will be a
great show.

qualification FAILED == poor write field to write field stitching
Adjusted the power supply voltage to the rate servo card and checked there voltages
to specification on the X motor controller == excellent stitching was obtained on the
second exposures.  Overlay testing tomorrow in preparation for pattern transfer
jwc