Subject: Please ensure that all PMMA blends are returned to the Yellow Cabinet in the rear chases promptly after your coating activities.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2009 10:00:04 -0800
Tue, 24 Feb 2009 10:00:04 -0800
Dear PMMA Users:

*Please ensure that all PMMA blends are returned to the left hand side
yellow Cabinet in the rear chases promptly after your coating activities.
*

A Number of users were delayed this past weekend when a User placed the
2% 950K PMMA and the 5% 950K PMMA blends into the back of the solvent
storage cabinet next to WBMISRES where our small bottles of Optical
Resist are now stored.  This cabinet is definitely NOT for storage of
the PMMA blends ever!

Thank you for your attention to this matter,

James Conway
Ebeam Lab