Subject: Re: Motor Control Joystick Problem
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 11:20:38 -0800
Thu, 26 Feb 2009 11:20:38 -0800
hello Linyou and ALL Raith Users:
I have seen this issue before long ago in our past...

The joystick is moved and the stage moves first in the opposite
direction and then quickly slews in the proper direction and motion.

Likely you have selected Coder in the 'Laser stage' control module.

Normally the laser stage coder switches to lasers automatically upon
completing the load lock procedure.

I will generate a new FAQ document to add to a series of FAQ's I am
authoring for the system.

If this problems surfaces again when you are on the system please select
lasers in the Laser Stage module.  If the lasers are not available then
that is when you should call me.

Linyou: sorry to have missed your call  the evening before last.  My
phone was down with a empty battery.

Thank you for your support!

James