Subject: Re: Where is 950k 5%PMMA
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 13:11:06 -0800
Thu, 26 Feb 2009 13:11:06 -0800
EVERYONE WORKING IN THE EBEAM LAB:

ALL PMMA AND EBEAM RESIST ARE TO BE RETURNED TO THE REAR CHASE LEFT HAND
SOLVENT CABINET ON THE UPPER SHELF IN THE 'EBEAM RESIST ONLY' TUB.

PLEASE -- DO NOT BE A SLACKER AND LEAVE THEM IN THE WHEELED TUBS - ON
THE PROCESS BENCHES -- OR IN THE NEW SMALL SOLVENT CABINET NEXT TO
WBMISCRES.

Everything is in the proper position as of yesterday at noon. I will
check again in a few minutes

Thanks you for your support!

James Conway