Subject: Creating a Raith community at Stanford
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 14:22:24 -0800

Good Afternoon Raith Community,

For those of you whom are not at APS this week...

Currently I am creating a new MS Power Point presentation about "Creating Community on the RAITH 150 System at Stanford.'
This is intended as a means to introduce both Stanford Users and the activities in the Ebeam Lab at SNF to the outside academic and other NNIN lab users.
Likely I will also present this summary at the next Raith Users meeting at Three Beams in April.

I would be very pleased if each of our Raith Users would please take a few minutes to make a single Power Point slide or two to introduce yourself, your research group, and a few SEM images or measurements along with a description of your project.  Be sure to include a link to your email address!  You can use any template you desire or leave the template blank.
I really desire to show the diversity in the many research projects that are being conducted on the RAITH system this last year.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway

PS.  More Navel Oranges from my tree at the Ranch are in my office, please help yourself!