Subject: Beamtools report for Tuesday April 2, 2003
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2003 18:28:54 -0800

Greetings:

RAITH 150 and all SEM systems are up and available for users:

Semhitachi, S-800 FE-SEM is up.
Please don't initially flash the tip when coming onto the system. Only flash after you see emission current instability. A new SOP procedure is in place, a copy is in the SEM LAB.

Ebeam, H-700 Ebeam Exposure System is down and unavailable for use by users.
The laser interferometer stage is giving up problems and despite significant SNF staff efforts we cannot get the computer to talk to the laser or stage areas.
We will continue to work on this problem through the week

S-4160 is up and ready for your use.

RAITH 150 is up and available for users.
The system will be brought down for maintenance on Thursday April 3, 2003 from 9:30 AM and through the remainder of the day.  At best we will come back up in the afternoon, but the work may take longer than this and/or require a back out of the gun.  Please plan you work accordingly.

Paul Jerabek is on vacation this week.
Thank you for your interest in E-beam Lithography and SEM at SNF!

James Conway || Paul Jerabek || Charley Williams III
E-beam Technology Group, Stanford Nanofabrication Facility
650-725-7075