Subject: Troubleshooting vibration in images on LEO SEM side of RAITH package will need access to system between 10 and 4 PM
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 17:22:17 -0800
Thu, 26 Mar 2009 17:22:17 -0800
Greetings

Lev Markov and I are troubleshooting vibration in images on LEO SEM side
of RAITH package will need access to system between 10 and 4 PM.
You are welcome to load and we will shoot shots on your samples!   ;-)

we would wish to start at 10 AM and hope to be finished earlier than 4
PM ....

stay tuned, stay with the CORAL schedule if possible,

James Conway
Lev Markov