Subject: Power glitch
From: Arash Hazeghi <ahazeghi@stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 17:30:49 -0700 (PDT)
Tue, 14 Apr 2009 17:30:49 -0700 (PDT)
Apparently there were two power glitches during my session, James and I recovered the
system after the first power glitch, at 5:15 there was another power glitch which tripped
the beam and caused a loud friction sound, the joystick is behaving erratically and
I get fatal load error because the connection between RAITH sw and stage controller
is lost. I will try to recover the system by doing a hard reset if it does not work
I will shutdown the system to prevent any damage. If I succeed in recoevring the system
I will leave it under yellow light until James does a full inspection, please be careful
if you intend to use the system as Ed warned there might be further power glitches today.

Arash