Subject: RAITH 150 system is off line to Users through tomorrow afternoon at best, Cooling loop issues ...
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2009 17:18:27 -0700
Tue, 21 Apr 2009 17:18:27 -0700
Greetings Raith Community,

Despite my best efforts put forward  to return the system to normal
working state today, I am unable to get the system back up and running
due to cooling loop issues resulting in reduced flow to sub-systems in
the RAITH 150 system.  We are seeking an more effective long term
solution to these problems than simply flushing and back flushing the
cooling loop as we have made repeatedly in the past.
I will email out an announcement to this list when the system will be
coming up.

My apologizes to the interruption in your research and fabrication work.

Good Evening,

James Conway