Subject: Re: Raith writing but disabled
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2009 08:37:03 -0700
Thu, 30 Apr 2009 08:37:03 -0700
Yes there has been problems with coral recently and I have disabled the
interlock to avoid recurrent Load Lock Failures on the system as
happened many times over Friday and Saturday last weekend.  In fact I
spent almost 6 hours on my cell phone overnight these two days clearing
errors and problems during user sessions.
So then if you were on the system and did not or could not enable please
send me a short email with the pertinent information and I will adjust
charges on your accounts:

Your coral login name

Raith or other machine
Date
Time start
Time end
any problems encountered during your sessions.

James