Subject: Re: Odor in Ebeam room
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 May 2009 15:18:05 -0700
Fri, 22 May 2009 15:18:05 -0700
The odor has diminished with flushing of the P traps in the floors of
the Ebeam lab by facilities.
Currently the smell is below normal human olfactory sense thresholds.

Have a great weekend,

James Conway

PSA: Users are requested to be careful with their speed while driving on
the highways in the SF Bay area during the Memorial Day weekend as
enforcement is currently enhanced for all violations.