Subject: RAITH 150 is down for maintenance and service -- please read.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 12:32:51 -0800
Fri, 04 Apr 2003 12:32:51 -0800
RAITH 150 is down for column maintenance and LEO Field service has the
system through Monday evening.  We are replacing aperatures, making
measurements on the system addressing several outstanding PM issues I
wish to resolve.

We will be baking out the column over the weekend hence NO ACCESS to
system.

Mid to Late next week RAITH USA Field Service staff will arrive here at
SNF and we will be performing a number measurements on the system over a
several day period.

Do not expect access to the system during the day time hours 9 AM - 6 PM
next week.
There may be access to the system evenings and overnight.

Please adjust your RAITH reservations and process plans accordingly.
We apologize for the delay and  interruption to your project plans.

Thank you,

James Conway
E-beam Technology Group