Subject: RAITH CORAL RESERVATIONS: Schedule filling up fast -- check your reservations.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 03 Nov 2003 11:23:28 -0800

Greetings:

The CORAL schedule for the RAITH 150 system this week is filling up fast!

All users are requested to check their reservations and only place what they will actually be able to use this week and next.

We are tracking Users whom are making reservations but then canceling their sessions when not ready to write. If this continues to be an issue we may need to adjust our reservation policy, by requiring users to have their patterns and wafers ready before they make a reservation for the system as we currently now do for EBEAM.

To help you, I have just removed my reservations for next Monday November 10, 2003.
This is to allow users some access during the day Monday next week.

Be Advised: We will be conducting the next RAITH Basic Users School from Tuesday to Thursday from 10 - 6 PM and have the system reserved during these times.

To Be Noted:  There are also several users returning to SNF from other academic centers whom will be working on the RAITH system November 12 - 20, 2003.  Be sure to plan you time carefully.
During this period I will also maintain a waiting list for those unable to schedule but are ready with their wafers to write.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway