Subject: ANNOUNCEMENT: POZZETTA PRODUCTS PRESENTATION -- FRIDAY JULY 17, 2009 from 10 -11 AM in ALLEN 101 (formerly CIS 101)
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 10:09:52 -0700
Thu, 16 Jul 2009 10:09:52 -0700
Good Morning Lab Members:

I have invited Artemis Vasiliades to visit Stanford tomorrow for an
exchange of information regarding process and storage cassettes as we
seek solutions to handle and process our smaller and more fragile GaAs
and thinned Fused Silica (Quartz) substrates often used in the Ebeam Lab.

I know that many of you are processing by hand what we could possibly be
batch processing in cassettes for a cleaner and higher quality
processing result.  Users with odd shaped and sized substrates are
especially encouraged to bring drawings or actual samples of their
substrates to this meeting.  Ms. Vasiliades will also bring several
product samples that may be useful for your work here at SNF.
All interested parties are welcome to attend!

Thank you for attending this session,

<http://www.pozzetta.com/>

*Artemis Vasiliades*

Account Executive

Pozzetta Products, Inc

Direct: 303-783-7926

artemis@pozzetta.com

For product updates and news follow Pozzetta on Twitter
http://twitter.com/photomask

["multipart/related" not shown]
[...]

["image/png" not shown]
["application/pdf" not shown]