Subject: RAITH UPDATE as of Friday November 14, 2003 1730 HOURS. PLEASE CHECK YOUR RESERVATIONS!
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 19:44:10 -0800

RAITH 150 is up and available for users.

We now have nearly 60 users working on this system regularly and things seem to be going very well with just a few minor problems we are working to address ASAP.

Six new users will be coming onto the system next week after completing their RAITH Group VII training.

The system schedule is full for the entire week ending November 21...

ALL USERS are requested to examine their reservations and adjust both to the actual time they expect to utilize the system and stay within the reservations limits on this system.  The CORAL reservation limits, but not system utilization, are 12 hours prime time (6 AM - 6 PM) and not to exceed 18 hours during any seven day period.

All Users are asked to help assist system throughput and increase utilization by contacting the next user and report to the raith list if they are finished early, cannot use their reservation, or encounter problems on the system.

Please see James Conway if you are having problems making a reservation on CORAL. I am currently keeping a standby list of those whom cannot make a reservation or had problems during their session and wish to fill and open slot.

Users are requested to carefully inspect the patterns written and immediately report any errors encountered using the Software
and any EBL write errors encountered on their inspections.

The short contamination dot size has been as small at 15 nm! Today's daily image ripple FWHM on a shot dot was measured at 5.4 nm.

Thank you for your interest in E-beam Lithography and SEM at SNF!

James Conway || Paul Jerabek || Charley Williams III
E-beam Technology Group, Stanford Nanofabrication Facility
650-725-7075