Subject: Re: share a ride on this Friday 10am-2pm?
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 09:59:24 -0700
Fri, 31 Jul 2009 09:59:24 -0700
If you could please inform me of specific incidents I will be very firm
with their entire group.

James

Georgi Diankov wrote:
> Hi James,
>
> Can you please remind people not to delete the reservations they have just used in
order to get more time for future reservations? I see this happening a lot recently.

> Thanks. See you in 1 hour.
>
> Georgi

in the same session on the RAITH system from 1 - 6 PM in the Ebeam Lab.  We meet at
12 - 1:15 and load at 1:15 so don't be late....