Subject: ANNOUNCEMENT: Raith Group XXXIX- Four Day Short Course for Basic RAITH 150 Users Tuesday to Friday August 18th to 21st, 2009 10 AM to 6 PM
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 10 Aug 2009 15:29:30 -0700
Mon, 10 Aug 2009 15:29:30 -0700
*Greetings RAITH Group XXXIX:
**
If you are listed in the To: section of this email you are confirmed to
be in RAITH Group** XXXIX.
*
If you are listed as a CC:  I am still in need of further information
from you! I hope to add you in the next Raith class, if you cannot
attend these sessions.

All interested parties are invited to the Tuesday morning lecture
session from 10:00 AM  - 12:30 PM,  and the following Demo Layer One
training from 2 PM - 6 PM in the afternoon.
Any RAITH User wishing to attend are welcome if you desire a review of
operations on the RAITH 150 system during any part of the class.

**Users are also encouraged to attend the *"Take a Spin with Me"* class
covering Ebeam Resist handling procedures. I am holding this class next
on Tuesday May 19th, 2009 from 10:15 - 12:30 PM.

Thank you for your interest in Electron Beam Technologies at the
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility,

James Conway
Ebeam Technology Group
650-725-7075
---------------------------------

* **RAITH Group** XXXIX **Schedule: **
*

*Raith 150 Basic Users Training – Intensive 4 Day Short Course*

*August 18th to 21st, 2009 from 10 - 6 PM Tuesday through Friday.*

*The Plan of Action:
*We will start out with a half day of lecture in the morning Tuesday;
quickly moving into entirely 'hands on' operations training sessions
through the remainder of the week.
We will break for lunch at various times, normally while the system is
writing, so plan to be flexible with your other outside commitments.
You should start working on your GDS II patterns and preparing PMMA on
your substrates if you wish to write on your material. Please bring your
GDS II patterns, or simply your designs to the 'Hands-On' sessions.*
*

* Schedule:*
Tuesday August 18, 2009:
10:00 - 12:30   Session 1:  Basic Users Course Lecture  -- CIS - 201
14:00 - 18:00  Session 2:  RAITH System Demonstration - Layer One --
EBEAM LAB CIS L104

Wednesday August 19, 2009:
10:00 - 12:30 Session 3:  Hands On training session One -- Layer Two:
OVERLAY Layer 1 to Layer 2 registration -- EBEAM LAB CIS L104
14:00 - 18:00 Session 4:   Hands On training session Two -- EBEAM LAB
CIS L104

Thursday August 20, 2009:
10:00 - 12:30 Session 5: Hands On training session Three -- EBEAM LAB
CIS L104
14:00 - 18:00 Session 6: Hands On training session Four   -- EBEAM LAB
CIS L104

Friday August 21, 2009
10:00 - 12:30 Session 7: Hands On training session Five -- EBEAM LAB CIS
L104
14:00 - 16:00 Session 8:  Hands On training session Six  -- EBEAM LAB
CIS L104

I CAN PROVIDE A CD AND PRINTED MATERIALS AT THE FIRST MEETING, IF YOU
HAVE NOT ALREADY RECEIVED ONE YET.

James W. Conway

Stanford Nanofabrication Facility

Stanford University