Subject: Space available in this weeks RAITH Basic Users Class. -- did you fall through the cracks?
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 09:27:13 -0700
Wed, 19 Aug 2009 09:27:13 -0700

*Hello Raith Community:*

I just wanted to remind everyone that this week I am conducting another
RAITH Group XXXIX Basic Users class this week and space exist for
interested Users to join us.
Several students may have 'fallen through the cracks, and did not show
up for this class as expected.

This is a great opportunity to review and refresh yourself on RAITH
system operations in more detail or obtain advice and support on your
EBL  projects.

Today, Wednesday August 19 from 10 - 12:30 and 2:00 until 6:00 PM, we
will be performing Layer One to Layer Two overlay alignment exposures on
Silicon.
We will also be going over the GDSII editor in the RAITH application
working up some new test patterns to test for overlay registration accuracy.

All Users are welcome to join us for any all or part of this training 10
- 6 PM daily through this Friday afternoon.

Thank you for your interest in Ebeam Technologies here at SNF,

James Conway

["multipart/related" not shown]

[...]

["image/gif" not shown]