Subject: Three Beams Conference June 1-4 2010 Anchorage Alaska USA -- EIPBN 2010 first call for papers
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 16:51:41 -0700
Tue, 22 Sep 2009 16:51:41 -0700
Greetings Ebeam Lab Users:

This is the premier conference for Electron Beam and Ion Beam
Lithography and I fully encourage our Users to submit either an Abstract
or Paper or at least consider a Poster submission.
Limited funding is available through EIPBRN, and from myself for basic
travel and expenses to attend this conference in 2010.  Its in a great
location too!

Thank you for your support!

eipbn
<http://eipbn.org>
* E G A N  C O N V E N T I O N  C E N T E R   A N D   H I L T O N   A N
C H O R A G E   A L A S K A
J U N E    1 - 4   2 0 1 0    E I P B N . O R G <http://eipbn.org>* *

*

Dear Colleague,

The EIPBN, or 3-Beams Conference, now in its 54th year, is the premier
conference on the science and technology of lithography and
nanofabrication. Frank Schellenberg and I are honored to serve as the
Conference and Program Chairs, respectively, and we would like to invite
you to participate in the meeting. This year the conference takes place
in Anchorage, Alaska.

This is the first call for papers. Abstracts are due on Monday, January
11, 2010 and will be submitted, updated if necessary, and reviewed on
line. Details of the conference and the first call for papers can be
found on our web site or in the tri-fold PDF printable document,
<http://eipbn.org/firstcall.pdf> (eipbn.org/firstcall.pdf). Please visit
eipbn.org <http://eipbn.org> to submit your abstract.

Please mark your calendar for the dates from June 1-4, 2010. We look
forward to seeing you in Alaska.

Sincerely,

Marty Feldman and Frank Schelllenberg

*Marty Feldman, program chairman*

Louisiana State University
Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering
Oustalet Distinguished Professor
Baton Rouge, LA 70803-5901
225-578-5489
feldman@ece.lsu.edu <mailto:feldman@ece.lsu.edu>

*Frank Schellenberg, conference chairman*

c/o Widerkehr and Associates
19803 Laurel Valley Place
Montgomery Village MD 20886
650-380-1271
eipbn.chair@qmail.com <mailto:eipbn.chair@qmail.com>

Greetings Ebeam Lab Users:

This is the premier conference for Electron Beam and Ion Beam Lithography and I fully encourage our Users to submit either an Abstract or Paper or at least consider a Poster submission.
Limited funding is available through EIPBRN, and from myself for basic travel and expenses to attend this conference in 2010.  Its in a great location too!

Thank you for your support!

James Conway

click here and send
any blank message to
get off this mailing list

eipbn

E G A N  C O N V E N T I O N  C E N T E R   A N D   H I L T O N   A N C H O R A G E   A L A S K A
J U N E    1 - 4   2 0 1 0    E I P B N . O R G

Dear Colleague,

The EIPBN, or 3-Beams Conference, now in its 54th year, is the premier conference on the science and technology of lithography and nanofabrication. Frank Schellenberg and I are honored to serve as the Conference and Program Chairs, respectively, and we would like to invite you to participate in the meeting. This year the conference takes place in Anchorage, Alaska.

This is the first call for papers. Abstracts are due on Monday, January 11, 2010 and will be submitted, updated if necessary, and reviewed on line. Details of the conference and the first call for papers can be found on our web site or in the tri-fold PDF printable document, (eipbn.org/firstcall.pdf). Please visit eipbn.org to submit your abstract.