Subject: Hummer Jr. is now offline for a week or two due to a bad mechancial pump. Anyone know of another sputter coater available at SU?
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 16:33:18 -0700
Wed, 23 Sep 2009 16:33:18 -0700
Greetings Everyone:

Our SNF Hummer Jr. SEM sample sputter coater is now off- line for a week
or two due to a bad mechanical pump.  It has been sent out for repairs.

Anyone know of another sputter coater available at SU for coating SEM
and EBL samples?  Normally small pieces of wafers but sometimes up to
100 mm (4") wafers.

RSVP to jwc@snf.stanford.edu or REPLY to ALL.

James Conway
SNF Ebeam Lab