Subject: Holiday Shutdown -- ALL ENGINEERING MATERIALS MUST BE REMOVED FROM EBEAM LAB AND DRY BOX PASS THROUGH BEFORE WED. DECEMBER 16, 2009 NOON
From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 12:25:56 -0800

["multipart/related" not shown] Mon, 14 Dec 2009 12:25:56 -0800

From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 12:25:56 -0800

GREETINGS EBEAM LAB USERS:

ALL ENGINEERING MATERIALS, USER SAMPLES, AND ALL OTHER SUBSTRATES must be removed from the Ebeam Lab before the Holiday Shutdown.

Users are reminded that you must remove all  samples from the Lab and we are requesting your help to clean up the Ebeam Lab for the Holiday Shutdown.

You are requested to help us get ready for the break and start off the New Year clean and ready to go by doing the following:

   Stop in the Ebeam Lab in the next three Days and remove all your R&D Notebooks, Engineering Materials, stray tweezers, and ALL YOUR SUBSTRATES AND OTHER SAMPLES FROM THE EBEAM LAB DRY BOX AND PASS THROUGH.

  This needs to be completed before NOON on WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 16, 2009 and no later.
      Materials found in the Lab after this time will be considered abandoned and will likely be thrown away.

  Please take a few minutes during your visit, or while working in the Ebeam Lab, and help us with cleaning by wiping down the equipment surfaces, tables tops and other easily accessible areas with Clean room spray cleaner or IPA.  We could also use some help vacuuming up all the wafer fragments and pieces in the cracks of the raised floor.

After Wednesday 12-16-09 at 7 AM  All User access to the SNF clean room will be restricted to maintenance staff and RAITH field service only as we  begin our annual  RAITH 150 column rebuild and preventative maintenance to other sub-systems for this tool.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway

Happy Holidays!

Mon, 14 Dec 2009 12:25:56 -0800

["image/gif" not shown] Mon, 14 Dec 2009 12:25:56 -0800

["image/gif" not shown] Mon, 14 Dec 2009 12:25:56 -0800

From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 12:25:56 -0800

["image/gif" not shown] Mon, 14 Dec 2009 12:25:56 -0800