Subject: RAITH status
From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 2010 10:50:13 -0800

Good Morning,

We will be manually loading the system this afternoon at 2 PM with Soogines wafer and all the pieces we can clip to the remaining areas of the pallet.
If you are ready to write this afternoon and overnight this is your chance to get loaded into the system.
If these exposures are completed before 6 PM we will unload and reload a new set of samples -- otherwise we will unload at 9 - 10 AM tomorrow.

I have RAITH Field service scheduled to arrive tomorrow (Friday) at 10 AM and we will be replacing the loader serpentine belt and checking all mechanical items on the loader robot arm. After that work is completed I will continue with the Qualifications of this tool for resolution, stitching, and overlay.  Users scheduled for today and tomorrow may wish to move their reservations back in coral to the weekend if you are not desperate to get an exposure completed today.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway

all replies to toecutter4ranger@gmail.com as inbound to snf email is not accessible to me at this time.