Subject: RAITH STATUS -- workaround developed to get around the Load Lock belt issues....
From: James Conway <toecutter4ranger@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 16:05:50 -0800
Thu, 7 Jan 2010 16:05:50 -0800
Greetings:

A workaround has been developed to get around the Load Lock belt issues...

We will be manually performing load lock exchanges until I receive the Load
Lock belt and possibly other parts in tomorrows FEDX shipment at 10:30.

I have loaded the system with several Users pieces and one wafer.  They have
coordinated amoungst themselves to schedule their writes and we plan to
unload between 9:30 and 10:15 AM tomorrow.

I hope to have the loader repaired by mid day tomorrow and begin
qualification of the tool in the afternoon.

Users whom are interested in writing are welcome to join me in that session
late in the afternoon.

Thank you

JWC

Greetings: