Subject: RAITH STATUS 18:00 Thursday James is performing the load and unloads manually -- please do not attempt to load yourself.
From: James Conway <toecutter4ranger@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 2010 17:55:12 -0800
Thu, 7 Jan 2010 17:55:12 -0800
Good Evening:

We are currently loading and unloading the system manually under James's
direct control.
Users are requested to not try to load or unload the RAITH on their own.
Please check messages under maintenance tab on coral RAITH.

I will install the new loader belt tomorrow upon receipt of shipment.  My
plan is to come onto the system between 10 and 11AM unload the samples now
inside and resume repairs with hopes of qualifying the tool Friday Afternoon
and Evening.

Thank you for your support!

JWC