Subject: Re: RAITH STATUS
From: James Conway <toecutter4ranger@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 16:23:24 -0800
Fri, 8 Jan 2010 16:23:24 -0800
NO -- we will be off line to users through the weekend.
We have been testing the loader and we have no consistency in the robot arm
positioning as we move in and then attempt to move back top the outer load
lock position.  This is due to the loader belt slipping on the motor drive
gear once it reached the outer robot arm position.

I will post a follow up message to the raith list shortly. sorry for this
delay in your research.

All the best for the weekend.

James