Subject: RAITH status Wednesday and Thursday -- System is soon to start qualifications for performance and to establish performance baselines. See me for access if you wish to assist in these qualifications.
From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 09:37:39 -0800

["multipart/related" not shown] Wed, 13 Jan 2010 09:37:39 -0800

From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 09:37:39 -0800

Good Morning Raith Community:

Raith Field service has been working diligently and also through the early morning hours the past two evenings in order to effect repairs to several sub-systems on the tool that had caused problems during Startup and Qualifications last week.

I will need to perform the full factory acceptance testing qualification, in addition the normal SNF system performance qualification template, to establish baselines on the system performance before I return the system to User access.

I am scheduled on the tool today and tomorrow from 2 - 6 PM,  during which time I will attempt to get as far as I can before leaving for the day. I hope to complete the bulk of this work tomorrow afternoon.

Seeking Raith champions and experienced users in critical project or conference deadlines willing to assist in this work overnight through tomorrow AM. I will expect CD and performance data to be returned promptly to me to aid in my evaluation.

We are not following the CORAL schedule until 6 PM Wednesday --  so please see me for access to the tool overnight and tomorrow morning either during my Office Hour today till 10 AM or <bold> AFTER 2 PM today. </bold>

Thank you for your support!

James

Wed, 13 Jan 2010 09:37:39 -0800

From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 09:37:39 -0800

["image/jpeg" not shown] Wed, 13 Jan 2010 09:37:39 -0800