Subject: Questions about the ZEP-520A
From: Donkoun Lee <dlee76@stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 20:41:45 -0800 (PST)

Hi all:

I have some questions about the ZEP-520A. Now, I do my e-beam process with ZEP-520A.
After exposure, I deposit metal layers and do lift-off process in order to make an electrical
contact. However, I am wondering if there are residues(scum) after developing process
with Xylenes and Iso-propanol or not.

If there are residual layers (scum) after developing process, do I need to do oxygen
plasma process (descum process) to remove the residues? If I need to do the O2 plasma
process, can I share the recipe?

Thank you.
Kind Regards,
Donkoun Lee

--
Donkoun Lee

Ph.D Candidate
Prof. Shan X. Wang's Group
Dept. of Materials Science & Engineering, Stanford University
McCullough Building, Rm 208, 476 Lomita Mall, Stanford, CA, 94305-4045

Office: (650)-723-2939
Fax: (650)-736-1984