Subject: Reminder: Materials for UV-assisted Nanoimprint Lithography Ready for Industrial Use, Dr. Freimut Reuther, micro resist technology GmbH, 11 AM Friday 2-26-2010 ALLEN 101
From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2010 09:04:27 -0800

Title: 'Materials for UV-assisted Nanoimprint Lithography Ready for Industrial Use'

Presented by:
Dr. Freimut Reuther
Technical Director
micro resist technology GmbH
Koepenicker Str. 325
GERMANY

 Phone: +49 30 6576 2192
 Email: f.reuther@microresist.de
Internet: www.microresist.com

I am happy to announce a visit from Dr. Freimut Reuther, Technical Director,micro resist technology GmbH whom will be giving a presentation to update us on recent developments in Nanoimprint materials now ready for evaluation from micro resist technology.
Through the past five years I have been working closely with this group seeking capable UV and Thermal Nanoimprint polymers for our research here at SNF.
This meeting is open to everyone interested in attending and it will be held in ALLEN 101, formerly CIS 101 from 11:00 AM - 12:30 PM.  There will be plenty of time for questions and discussions after Dr. Reuther's presentation.

Thank you,

James Conway
Ebeam Lab
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility