Subject: I would like to take the system off line for troubleshooting this afternoon at 2 PM for several hours.
From: James Conway <toecutter4ranger@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 11:08:28 -0800
Tue, 2 Mar 2010 11:08:28 -0800
Yiyang and RAITH Users:

In order to perform system administration and sweep the hard drive for
viruses I will need to take the system away from Users for several hours
this afternoon.

I am also troubleshooting reports of stage errors after establishing UVW
coordinate systems on another users session overnight.

Did anyone see any similar problems over the course of the last three days
and nights?  RSVP to jwc@snf.stanford.edu

James Conway