Subject: [POSSIBLE VIRUS:###] [Fwd: Raith USA News]
From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 18:03:20 -0800
Wed, 10 Mar 2010 18:03:20 -0800

Subject: Raith USA News
From: "Brian Whitehead" <bw@raithusa.com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 10:44:24 -0500
Wed, 10 Mar 2010 10:44:24 -0500

Hello James,

Next week Raith USA will hold our first exhibit of 2010 at the APS
March Meeting in Portland, OR.  If you are attending the conference
please visit our booth to say hello.

Our next exhibit will be at EIPBN 2010 in Anchorage, AK.  If you will
attend this conference please plan to attend our user meeting and
dinner on Wednesday evening.  Formal invitations will be sent in in
April.

I hope you had time to review the introduction of our new compact
lithography system, the Pioneer.
Here is the link:
http://www.raith.com/?xml=solutions%7CLithography+%26+nanoengineering%
7CPIONEER+launch

Raith USA will hold our Basic Lithography Training course in our
Ronkonkoma, NY office on June 15-18.  The cost is $1,500 per person
and includes both classroom and hands on training on the e_LiNE.
http://www.raith.com/?xml=company%7CCourses%7CTraining+courses
If you or a member of your staff wants to attend, please let us know.

All the best,

Brian Whitehead
Sales and Marketing Manager

Raith USA, Inc.

[...]