Subject: Please be more careful in making your reservations for the RAITH tool. Many cancellations and no shows this month have affected others in need to expose on the system.
From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 09:05:55 -0800

Greetings Raith Community:

I am observing an unacceptable level of canceled reservations on the CORAL reservation system for the RAITH 150.  I have had three complaints this week about Users whom would like to make reservations, or expose their patterns on the tool, but were unable to gain access. Please review your reservations on CORAL and delete any that you may not be able to utilize so that other users whom need and are ready to write can get their work completed.

Users whom cancel without suitable advance notice to the email list, or those whom simply do not show up for their reservations, can and will be charged for idle time on the tool if it results in a loss of opportunity to other Users.

All Users are also reminded that they may not make reservations for other working on the tool in their name for any reason without my explicit permission.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway