Subject: Raith Qualification Test Standard
From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 09:36:26 -0800

["multipart/related" not shown] Thu, 18 Mar 2010 09:36:26 -0800

From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 09:36:26 -0800

Hello Future Raith User:

All the information you are seeking is on our web site!

Here are the page links you may need:

http://snf.stanford.edu/Access/Access.html -- Access to SNF top level of this section.

http://snf.stanford.edu/Access/Procedure.html -- Joining as a Lab Member

I need to have you signed up as a lab member in order to gain access to both the SNF Clean room and the Ebeam lab, and subsequently to be able to operate any tool at SNF. There are specific pre-requisites that must be completed before you may attend the Raith Basic User Training Four Day Short Course.

To qualify on the RAITH tool you need to demonstrate for me that you can:
If you have completed my Four Day Short Course these procedures should be by now routine and familiar.
During your qualification session I am happy to provide any 'tuning' and or application support specific to your Project's needs for High Quality Nanolithography.

All the Best,

James Conway

Thu, 18 Mar 2010 09:36:26 -0800

From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2010 09:36:26 -0800

["image/gif" not shown] Thu, 18 Mar 2010 09:36:26 -0800