Subject: RAITH 150 Status and RAITH Group II TRAINING announcement
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2003 09:17:46 -0700

RAITH 150 is back up and available for users.
We are conducting a number of test and calibration runs this weekend and next week.
I will be working intensively on the system Tuesday, Wed. and Thursday next week.
But then you were all going to be at MRS-SF anyway?!
The system schedule is nearly full, see James Conway if you are having problems making a reservation on CORAL.

RAITH GROUP II TRAINING ANNOUNCEMENT:
The next RAITH GROUP II  will begin training over a number of sessions broken into three groups:

Advanced Hitachi Users, Intensive Short Course, the week of April 28, 2003.
The next main Group II Users beginning the week of May 11, 2003
The second Group II A Users beginning the week of June 1, 2003.

These classes will involve a day of lecture and demo and three days of hands-on training. This will be followed by sessions of smaller breakout groups based on your application in the week to follow.
The goal is to get all qualified advanced Hitachi Ebeam users whom desire access to the RAITH trained and on the system over the summer until we reach capacity on this system.

Please see James Conway during my office hour for more information or to sign up for training.

Thank you for your interest in E-beam Lithography and SEM at SNF!