Subject: REMINDER: EIPBN 2004 FINAL CALL FOR PAPERS -- Deadline Jan. 7, 2003.
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2004 18:11:21 -0800
Tue, 06 Jan 2004 18:11:21 -0800
  Greetings SNF Ebeam Tool Users:

RE: EIPBN 2004  FINAL CALL FOR PAPERS

'Three Beams' as it is informally called is one of the premier
conferences in the United States for Electron, Ion, and Photon Beam and
Nanofabrication Technologies.  More recently it has also show marked
increase in reports on Nano-imprint Lithography and other novel
fabrication methods that soon may become critical enabling technologies
in the future.
It is widely attended by industrial and academic researchers and
students in the USA, and also well attended by members from Europe and
Asia. I have found this not only greatly stimulating in the quality and
breath of the topics presented -- but also most effective in networking
with people working in this technical arena.

You are encouraged to get you act together and submit and abstract and
or poster for EIPBN 2004.
In the last year we have achieved some wonderful results on the two EBL
systems we have here at SNF, most of this work has been of great quality
but thus far largely unreported .
Nothing would me feel better than to see students I have worked with
here at SNF presenting their results at Three Beams.

So get on it! Send in your abstract or poster submission today.
(They are also pretty easy about accepting late submissions... ;-)

Welcome back to SU and have a Happy New Year!

James Conway
Ebeam Technology Group
SNF

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

EIPBN 2004  FINAL CALL FOR PAPERS

This is the Final Call for Papers for the 48th International Conference
on Electron, Ion, Photon Beam Technology and Nanofabrication.

Please see the attached brochure or our web site (www.eipbn.org
<http://www.eipbn.org>) for complete information on abstract submission.

Abstract Submission Deadline is January 7, 2004

The EIPBN Conference will be held at the Marriott Hotel & Marina in San
Diego, CA from June 1 - 4, 2004. The conference brings together
engineers and scientists from industry, universities, and government
from all over the world to discuss recent progress and future trends of
lithography. We have already enlisted several invited and plenary
speakers for this meeting, covering lithographic science and process
technology and its application to micro and nanofabrication techniques.
For example, the Plenary Session is featuring the following speakers and
topics:

        M. Rothschild (MIT Lincoln Laboratory)
        Optical Immersion Lithography

        K. Cummings (ASML)
        Optical Maskless Lithography

        E.L. Hu (CNSI, UC-Santa Barbara)
        The 'New Nanotechnology': New Approaches and Critical Challenges

        A. Belcher (MIT)
        Using Nature Tools to Grow Nanostructural Materials

        H. Smith & R.F.W. Pease (MIT & Stanford)
        EIPBN 48 Years On and Still Beaming

Please see the web site or the attached announcement for further
information on the technical program, conference committees, meeting
registration, and accommodations.

We look forward to seeing you in San Diego!

W. Dan Meisburger, Conference Chair 2004

    WD Meisburger Consulting
    1507 Montalban Drive
    San Jose, CA 95120 USA
    Phone: 408-396-3862

[...]