Subject: Need help - robot arm error
From: Soogine Chong <sgchong@stanford.edu>
Date: Sun, 10 Oct 2010 14:30:09 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,

I ran into the same issue that Pengyu ran into (see below), but while loading.

Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?

Thanks,
Soogine.

On Wed, Jul 7, 2010 at 12:11 AM, Pengyu Fan <fanpy839@stanford.edu> wrote:

Hi All,

We have encountered an error message when unloading the sample. The process stopped
at "move robot arm in" step and an error message popped up saying there is an error
in previous step. We followed the instruction on the screen to manually move the robot
arm into outer position but the same message popped again and now it reads "fatal error
loadlock: the system can be in a critical state".

Does anybody know how to clear the error?

Thank you so much!

Best,
--
Pengyu Fan