Subject: Re: [Raith] Switch my reservation
From: Donkoun Lee <dlee76@stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 10:38:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Li, Shifeng:

May I change my reservation with yours on next Tuesday?

Thank you.
Best,
Donkoun Lee

--
Donkoun Lee

Ph.D Candidate
Prof. Shan X. Wang's Group
Dept. of Materials Science & Engineering, Stanford University
McCullough Building, Rm 208, 476 Lomita Mall, Stanford, CA, 94305-4045

Office: (650)-723-2939
Fax: (650)-736-1984