Subject: EBEAM TOWN MEETING -- MONDAY FEB. 2, 2003 2 - 4 PM CIS 101
From: James Conway <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2004 17:14:09 -0800
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 17:14:09 -0800
Greetings Raith 150 and EBEAM  Users:

We will be holding a EBEAM TOWN HALL MEETING, Monday February 2, 2003
from 2 - 4 PM, to held in the
CIS 101 conference room.

I am putting together a agenda and will post late next week after
receiving your inputs...

Certainly during the first hour we will be gathering to parley out a new
CORAL reservation and system utilization policy for the RAITH 150 to
address the current situation that has presented itself as we reach 60 +
users on the system.  Note that the goal for 2003 was to train only 30
users on the RAITH system! We now have almost double that amount and
have reached capacity on the tool.

This will include discussions of:

    * Coral Reservation limits
    * Group and/or individual system utilization limits.
    * Migration of some users back to the Hitachi where appropriate.
    * Stand By List policies to gain access when cancellations or free
      space opens on the system.
    * Methods that users can employ to increase throughput of the system
      reducing  load/unload time overhead.
    * Equipment infrastructure improvements for the Ebeam and
      Photolithography area.

Please forward to me additional items you wish to discuss at this
meeting to add to the agenda to be posted.

Kudos this week to the several users whom have been working hard to
increase throughput by working and loading their samples together to
reduce the load/unload events. There has been some nice synergy going on
in the lab this week! Lets keep up the good attitudes!

Thank you for your support!

James Conway
Ebeam Technology Group
Stanford Nanofabrication Facility