Subject: Finished early
From: ToeCutter <toecutter4ranger@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 May 2011 18:19:50 -0700

I had problems with a PEC file from genysis BEAMER which crashes the
Raith computer after trying to sort the many elements in the file
I was then unable to bring the win XP OS back up until after many
resets due to a registry issue. I went back to my registry backup from
last Friday and the win OS is back up and seems to be running fine.

I have now just swept the system for malware, cleaned up the drive and
defragged the computer and checked the registry.

So I am giving up the remainder of my session until 9:30 PM as I now
do not have time to complete the pattern write of the non EPC  file.
I will start unloading in a half an hour

System is available for the next user or anyone whom comes in...

Thank you

James