Subject: Monitoring IEE-488 comms on the RAITH PC
From: ToeCutter <toecutter4ranger@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2011 10:21:34 -0700

Good morning,

Yesterday and overnight we started tracking any messages related to
error messages on application launch or during your sessions.
Specifically we are monitoring IEE-488 comms on the RAITH PC related
to the  piezo controller and the ELPHY Plus FE pattern generator...

Please make a comment to coral should you encounter a problem
and call me directly if you cannot resolve the issue by logging off
gracefully both the Raith150.exe application and shutting down and
retarting the windows OS.

I swept the drive Wednesday and did not find any malware or viruses,
and rhen cleaned and defragged the Raith PC Hard Drive.

Finally I scanned the registry and found many registry errors and will
obtain utilities to address this when I return Monday, or with Eric's
help on Tuesday if he is available.

Thank you,

James Conway