Subject: Will the User(s) whom used the new batch of HSQ and left if out in the Lab cart please come and see me TODAY!
From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Tue, 17 May 2011 10:00:40 -0700

Good Morning,

Yesterday I brought out a brand new bottle of HSQ negative tone resist
from Stores.  A User brought this material out into the Lab sometime
overnight and has left it in the Stainless steel roll away cart after
dispensing and did not return it immediately to the refrigerator.  Will
this Users please see me TODAY! I would like to speak with him or her.

This material MUST be kept, maintained and stored at 5 degrees C or
below! If it warms up to normal temperatures it will quickly decompose
with significant changes to its exposure and scumming characteristic.

Thank you,

James Conway