Subject: Single slide showing your best EBL work on the RAITH
From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 10:17:15 -0700

["multipart/related" not shown] Wed, 25 May 2011 10:17:15 -0700

From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 10:17:15 -0700

Hello Users,

I am presenting at the annual RAITH Users meeting during the EIPBN conference next week in Las Vegas, NV.
My presentation is mainly on EBL processes with regards to nano-scale patterning challenges we often encounter as we push features sizes into the sub- 100 nm regime.  Raith Users from mainly North America and Europe will be attending this Users meeting.

I have already spoken with a few of you already and this is a call for submissions, and a reminder for you, to send me a slide or two of your very best work on the RAITH system.
If it was a difficult patterning task and we worked hard together getting it to work your submission would be very gratefully received for this one time use.

What I desire is a power point slide containing images and measurements you made of a nano scale structure exposed on the RAITH 150 here at SNF.  I welcome examples of initial results, good or bad, comparing to an optimized result after you worked through your patterning process challenges.  I would love to see any images which show the lower limits of what is practical in EBL or IBL as well to close out the presentation.  The final few slides will be my 'crystal ball' view of the 'Future of Nano-lithography' and your ideas are most welcome.

Your slide should also include your name, your group name, and a link to your website or contact information and if you published these results a citation to the paper you have or about to have published.  This gets your work out to a receptive RAITH audience and may also be a initial point of contact for future collaborations.

Thank you for your support!

James Conway

AFM of cross bar contact for molecular electronics...

Wed, 25 May 2011 10:17:15 -0700

From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 10:17:15 -0700

["image/jpeg" not shown] Wed, 25 May 2011 10:17:15 -0700