Subject: Re: 2% PMMA running out
From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 17:59:05 -0700

I have opened a new batch of Microchem Corp 2% 950K MW PMMA in Anisole
and Bottle 1 is in the Yellow Cabinet.  Microchem Lot # 10100684 which
expired 11-01-2011...

Planning to qualify this batch for thin film and EBL characterization
this week in the Take A Spin with Me and during next weeks RAITH Basic
Users class.

If Users are seeking pre-qualified and measured thin films in 100 or 300
nm thickness for our PMMA EBL resist materials I have wafers archived
and ready to go.  Please see me during my office hours as I have a good
stock of these wafers already To GO.

James