Subject: Re: Raith UPGRADE status and several training sessions available to bring you back onto this tool quickly...
From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 12:40:05 -0700

["multipart/related" not shown] Wed, 17 Aug 2011 12:40:05 -0700

From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 12:40:05 -0700

Yes We should be up and running again for Thursday and Friday training sessions.

Thanks for asking!

JWC

On 8/11/2011 9:28 AM, Taka Kodama wrote:

Hi Jaems,

Thanks so much for letting us know the update and for making a time to give us the training.
Is it possible to attend next Thursday session? I am experienced user, and I just want to know the new function and difference of the way of the operation.

Best Regards,

Takashi Kodama