Subject: RAITH offline to users till this evening.
From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2011 12:47:36 -0700

Greetings Raith Community:

I will not be teaching and training  on the RAITH today Wednesday August
17, 2011.  I just need more time to test and qualify the platform and
needed to RAITH Field Service access to the tool into this afternoon as
well.

RAITH Field Service will needs some additional time today as we
discovered we needed to replace the Z motor to the system. This requires
a chamber vent and extended pump down period to bring the tool back into
service.

I expect to be back up around 18:00 and plan to stay late if needed to
ensure we are up and functional for overnight usage.

Thank you for your support!

James