Subject: Raith status 11 AM Thursday == System is up and ready for your usage.
From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 11:25:32 -0700

["multipart/related" not shown] Thu, 18 Aug 2011 11:25:32 -0700

From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 11:25:32 -0700

Greetings

The New RAITH 150 system is up and running for users.

We are currently in qualifications testing on the system and I have started to migrate users back onto the system.
Experienced Users should have little problem running the tool and almost everything is now performed from the RAITH 150 computer and within the RAITH 150 application.

On the RAITH side your login names and passwords will still work.  We have backed up the old user files on another drive on the RAITH computer drive E:\

IMPORTANT:  On your first login before you press [login button] be sure to select [OPTIONS] +[ reset to default user configuration ]
This will correct a possible SW or database bug, a setting,  or script error related to the manual write field alignment. This was a problem we encountered when we first started running user logins on the tool.  WE are still not sure why yet...

I will need to give everyone working on the tool a new account on the LEO computer manually.  Until I can do this you have several login options.  [ Please see this previous email or logins and tips to success to get started ]

This afternoon Thursday 12 - 15:30 hours we will be continuing to qualify the system and training returning users on the tool.  If you are interested you should be there by 12:15 to see the entire exposure sequence on the new Nanosuite 6 software.

Tomorrow from 10:15 till 3:00 PM I will also be adding accounts and training on the tool.

Next week Tuesday 8-23-2010 I will be again running the same session as tomorrow.

Come and join the fun!

James Conway

FYI:  I will be away from SNF from 8-26 until 9-19-2011 and unavailable to support users so it is recommended that you get your new logins established and start to come up to speed on the tool before then.  I am off to BurningMan
Thu, 18 Aug 2011 11:25:32 -0700

From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 11:25:32 -0700

["image/jpeg" not shown] Thu, 18 Aug 2011 11:25:32 -0700