Subject: Questions/comments after first processing after upgrade
From: Soogine Chong <sgchong@stanford.edu>
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2011 13:54:51 -0700 (PDT)

Hi James,

I did my first run after the upgrade today, and here are some questions/comments.

1. When the patterns are being exposed, for each pattern, I get an image of where the
pattern is going to be exposed on the LEO monitor.  Is this normal?  I'm afraid that
this might expose the resist. (Previous users - did you also see this?)

2. Magnification seemed to be off but was fixed after the software was restarted.

3. The image taken during write field alignment were not discernable,and there were
horizontal stripes on the LEO monitor.  It was fixed after the software was restarted.

The patterns are being exposed now.  I'll update you on how the patterns came out after
development.

-Soogine.

--
Soogine Chong