Subject: Please report your exposure results
From: ToeCutter <toecutter4ranger@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 09:12:49 -0700

Good morning
Wr have been chasing and troubleshooting a number of issues since I
was on the system Friday.

There have been a number of vacuum and load lock errors and at least
one case when Z axis didn't move when commanded by a script...

  I also saw horizontal streaks on the Leo screen during the start of
the exposures and tested w chkrboard patterns to test which showed
same on Leo screen.  This is not normal and may affect the writes...

I have  had several users call me on the LEO issue again.

Asking all Users to report their exposure results:
Did you see the lEO screen doing anything during your runs?

Did your exposures come out?

Any problems with manual write field alignment?

In contact with Raith FS

Thank you

James