Subject: Re: Please report your exposure results
From: ToeCutter <toecutter4ranger@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 11:41:35 -0700
Mon, 22 Aug 2011 11:41:35 -0700
The load lock errors were occurring at the move stage to upper Z
position.

When the streaks are observed on the leo screen the exposed patterns
do not come out normally. Most users on the system thursday and friday
are reporting exposure errors and problems with WF Alignment.

I am working with users today along with Lev...

I am soon to expect my test exp made Thursday and Friday using several
user accounts to test...

James