Subject: First test with a system account came out superb, now trying another user account to troubleshoot user reports of scan and exposure errors. system up for users overnight, down for users tomorrow 9 AM till 5 PM...
From: James Conway <toecutter4ranger@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2011 17:38:33 -0700
Mon, 22 Aug 2011 17:38:33 -0700
Hello Raith Community:

I have just completed an exposure in my JWC User account and everything was
fine...
stitching was perfect between write fields... No problems with Manual Align
Write fields or presence of scan lines on LEO screens and/or during write
field acquisitions...

We are now testing justinwu's account with him present in hopes of
reproducing the problems many Users encounterd over the weekend.

I plan to take the system away from Users again tomorrow when RAITH field
service arrives in the morning about 9 AM or earlier...
We will continue to seek out solutions to the write field alignment and
scanning issues.

Outstanding also is changes to the piezo control or SW to allow successful
leveling of the USH and Std. Sample Holders....

ALL USERS THE LEO SCREEN SHOULD FREEZE DURING PATTERNING (EXPOSURE)

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

JAMES