Subject: The New RAITH CHAMPIONS FOR 2011/2012....
From: "James W. Conway" <jwc@snf.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2011 17:17:04 -0700
Fri, 26 Aug 2011 17:17:04 -0700

Greetings Raith Users, my Stanford Faculty Advisers, and SNF Lab Members:

It is with great pleasure that I introduce the next generation of RAITH Champions for 2011 and 2012.

Raith Champions are experienced Raith 150 users whom have shown great expertise working on the system and have expressed an interest in supporting new and experienced Users on the RAITH150 when needed.  Raith Champions are docents for visiting academics and other members of their group whom are not qualified on the tool.
Be sure to thank them for their efforts when helping you!

If you desire to be added to this listing and are a experienced and confident User on the RAITH 150 system all you need to do is start assisting other Raith Users as they start the pathway up the learning curve on this tool. (Please see me during my office hour!)

And the New RAITH Champions are:

Brongersma Group:

Kevin Huang khu834@stanford.edu Coral: khu834 Phone: 408-666-2753

David Gold-Haber Gordon Group:

Georgi Diankov gdiankov@stanford.edu  Coral: Gdiankov Phone: 415-690-6003

David Miller Group:

Krishna  Balram kcbalram@stanford.edu Coral kcbalram Phone: 650-497-9317

Harris Group:

Altamash altamash@stanford.edu Coral: altamash Phone:

Hesselink’s Group:

Yin Yuen apbubble@stanford.edu or bubble@snf.stanford.edu

Yao-Te Cheng ytcheng@stanford.edu Coral: ytcheng Phone:  650-862-7382

Yuxin Zheng yuxinz@stanford.edu coral: yuxinz Phone:  650-704-5735

Hongjie Dai Group:

Justin Wu justinwu@stanford.edu Coral: justinwu Phone: 408-540-4566

H. S. Phillip Wong Group:

Kyeongran Yoo raneeyoo@stanford.edu Coral: raneeyoo Phone: 650-269-7791

Soogine Chong sgchong@stanford.edu Phone:  650-804-8556

Shan Wang Group:

Donkoun Lee dlee76@stanford.edu Coral: dlee76  Phone: 650-804-4937

Vuckovic Group:

Kelley Rivoire  krivoire@stanford.edu Coral: krivoire Phone: 650-575-2010

Arka Majumdar arkam@stanford.edu Coral: arkam Phone: cell 650-906-8666

Gary Shambat gshambat@stanford.edu Coral: gshambat Phone: 703-926-5655 cell

Sonia Buckley soniambuckley@gmail.com Coral: bucklesm Phone: 650-644-9260

Michal Bajcsy bajcsy@stanford.edu Coral: bajcsy Phone: 617-913-2064

Those in BOLD type are our most experienced users currently on the tool.

Thank you for your interest in Ebeam Technologies here at Stanford Nanofabrication Facility.

James Conway

["application/msword" not shown]